The Club provides a warm family friendly environment with ample parking with the following facilities available to members and guests
- Bar, Lounge and Restaurant
- Gaming room
- Pool table
- Patio and upstairs viewing/sun deck with magnificent views of Tauranga Harbour and the Mount
- Small conference room available for hire
The following is provided for members
- Free presentations and seminars (generally boat/fishing related)
- Membership of NZSFC and VHF Ch3 & 24
- Free NZ and World record claims
- Free Club and NZSFC year books
- Free quarterly newsletter
- Free Coffee/Tea/Milo available in the Gaming room
- Guest speakers, Bands, DJ’s, Parties
- Wine Tasting & Degustation Evenings
- Firsty Friday Happy hour 5.30-6.30pm
- Twice weekly membership draws on Club nights (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Raffles on Club nights
- Annual Ham draws
Use of Clubrooms along with reciprocal visiting rights to other NZSFC and IGFA Clubs both NZ and overseas.
Renewal Notices are issued as at 1 September each year
- Family: $120.00
- Adult: $90.00
- Junior: $20.00
- Junior Adult: $20.00
- Senior 65+: $60.00
- Snr Family 65+: $90.00
As a family club, a reasonable standard of dress is required, i.e. no sleeveless singlets, no dirty work boots, no bare feet, no hats and no smelly fish clothes.
Once again, as this is a family club, we ask all members to behave accordingly.
Not only are children allowed in the club, we encourage members to bring them but do ask that they are properly supervised at all times.
Members are responsible for any guest they bring to the Clubrooms. You may bring as many guests as you like but you can only bring the same guest a maximum of three times in one year. All guests must be signed in the Visitor’s book which is located in the foyer of the club.
A copy of the constitution is available on request.