Membership Types & Fees
Ages are as at 1st September
- Adult: One adult only. 18 years and over
- Family: Husband & wife/partner plus children up to the age of 17 years
- Junior: One child to the age of their 17th birthday on an individual membership
- Junior Adult: Person 17 years of age to the date of their 18th birthday
- Senior 65+: One adult aged 65 years and over.
- Family 65+: One adult aged 65 years and over, and their Husband/Wife/Partner.
(New & Renewal)
The membership year is 1 September to 31 August
- Adult: $ 90.00
- Family: $120.00
- Junior: $ 20.00
- Junior Adult: $ 20.00
- Senior 65+:$ 60.00
- Family 65+:$ 90.00
- Day Angler Adult: $ 20.00
- Day Angler Junior: $ 1.00
- Corporate: $400.00 for the first 10
$40/each for additional members
If joining part way through the year, you only pay the remaining portion of the membership fee.
A one-off joining fee of $40 is also payable for new memberships.
During the month of September the joining fee of $40.00 is waived.
Payment is to be made on application, provisional membership is issued until application is confirmed at the next Management Committee Meeting.
Welcome to the Tauranga Sport Fishing Club (Inc.)
Benefits for Club Members
The Club provides a warm family friendly environment with ample parking with the following facilities available to members and guests
- Bar, Lounge and Restaurant
- Pool table
- Patio and upstairs viewing/sun deck with magnificent views of Tauranga Harbour and the Mount
- Small conference room available for hire
The following is provided for members
- Free presentations and seminars (generally boat/fishing related)
- Membership of NZSFC and use of VHF Channel 3
- Free NZ and World record claims
- Free Club and NZSFC year books
- Wine Tasting
- Happy hours
- Membership draws on Club nights (Thursday)
- Raffles on Club nights
- Annual Ham draws
- Use of Clubrooms along with reciprocal visiting rights to other NZSFC and IGFA Clubs both NZ and overseas.
As a family club, a reasonable standard of dress is required, i.e. no sleeveless singlets (evening), no dirty work boots, no bare feet, no smelly fish clothes. Hats can be worn in the Club (bar, deck). Hats must be taken off in the restaurant area. No beanies or hoodies up.
Once again, as this is a family club, we ask all members to behave accordingly.
Not only are children allowed in the club, we encourage members to bring them but do ask that they are properly supervised at all times.
Members are responsible for any guest they bring to the Clubrooms. You may bring as many guests as you like but you can only bring the same guest a maximum of three times in one year. All guests must be signed in the Visitor’s book which is located in the foyer of the club.
To view or print a copy of the Club’s Constitution please click here
New Membership Costs
These prices include joining fees, where applicable
|* Membership Categories||Family||Adult||Family 65+||Senior 65+||Junior||Junior Adult|
|Joining Date||2 Ad + 2 Jnr|
|September||$160.00||$130.00||$130.00||$100.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|October||$150.00||$122.50||$122.50||$ 95.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|November||$140.00||$115.00||$115.00||$ 90.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|December||$130.00||$107.50||$107.50||$ 85.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|January||$120.00||$100.00||$100.00||$ 80.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|February||$110.00||$ 92.50||$ 92.50||$ 75.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|March||$100.00||$ 85.00||$ 85.00||$ 70.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|April||$ 90.00||$ 77.50||$ 71.50||$ 65.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|May||$ 80.00||$ 70.00||$ 70.00||$ 60.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|June||$ 70.00||$ 62.50||$ 62.50||$ 55.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|July||$ 60.00||$ 55.00||$ 55.00||$ 50.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|
|August||$ 50.00||$ 47.50||$ 47.50||$ 45.00||$ 20.00||$ 20.00|