We’re taking part in the Pink Ribbon Breakfast campaign this year to help support Breast Cancer Foundation NZ’s vital work. The money raised will help fund ground-breaking work by some of our country’s top breast cancer researchers, educate people about breast health, and provide free support services for breast cancer patients. Donate today to help make zero deaths from breast cancer a reality.
Please join us on the 18th of July from 1pm to 3pm and experience an exquisite High Tea setting created by Little Fish Café and Bistro.
Tickets available now, $35.00 per person. ($5 donated to the Pink Ribbon appeal)
- Traditional English High Tea Refreshments.
- Selection of sandwiches, home made scones and sweet treats.
- Glass of bubbles on arrival (non-alcoholic options available)
- Includes THREE raffle tickets to the wonderful raffles below (thank you to our sponsors!)
DRESS TO IMPRESS AND DON’T FORGET TO DONATE BELOW!
- 2 x mixed gift basket value of $100 each
- 1 x Night stay at the Clarence Hotel
- 1 x $100 voucher for Dinner at Little Fish Café and Bistro sponsored by WEBBER REFRIGIRATION AND HVAC
- 2 x $100 Voucher for Hunting and Fishing Sponsored by TSFC
- 5 x $10 Vouchers for Coco’s Succulent Life
- 1 x Handmade Jewellery by POPPIES AND THYME NZ
- 1 x Essential Skin Food gift package SPONSORED BY DRESS FOR SUCCESS BOP
- 2 x $50 vouchers to Latitude 37 SPONSORED BY LATITUDE 37
- 1 x Exquisite clothing item sponsored by DRESS FOR SUCCESS BOP
- 1 x gift bag from MY.KAE CRAFTS
- 1 X beaty voucher for K’S Beauty Papamoa
- 2 x jewellery by LISAJANE
- 1 x Item from Augustine Shop at the Mount (not confirmed what it will be)
- 1 x Stylish Interior Plant sponsored by THEO SPARGO